If you are an experienced FB driver or a skilled driver who would like to learn FB hauling, we are extending an invitation to you to come join our team. Most of our loads are hauled in the Midwest and Western Regions of the United States. Local hauling would be in two regions:
1. Oklahoma and Texas
2. North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. See contact information below for more information.
Our goal is to be one of the top paying W-2 FB companies with full benefits after a successful 90 day probation period.
At Connor Logistics Corporation (CLC), we transport loads for a variety of companies and industries. Listed below are examples of types of loads we transport.
• Cranes and Wind/Solar Farm Components
• Construction Equipment and Supplies
• Military Equipment and Vehicles
• Specialized Vehicles for cities and commercial use
• Farm Equipment
• Oil Field Pipes and Rig Components
• Building Materials
To accomplish these transportation needs, our drivers must have a good safety record, reliable communication skills, enjoy being on the road, and capable of managing the physical requirements of flatbed loading.
For qualified drivers, we offer the following:
• 50-65 cents per loaded mile or 23-27% of load revenue depending on the type of load and driving skills required; or Intrastate driving $25 per hour.
• Safety and Incentive Bonuses
• After 90 days: Health, Dental, & Disability Insurance options
• Home weekly, biweekly or monthly depending on driving position,
• Direct Deposit
• Trucks equipped with printer, inverter, satellite radio and refrigerator
• Personal Dispatching, 24 hr. Road Assistance, Fleet cards, and Pre-pass for tollways and weigh stations.
• Late model trucks and trailers
We require the following:
• 5 years of Class A CDL driving
• At least 1 year of FB and/or 2 years of OTR driving experience
• A good safety record
• Vehicle inspections and vehicle maintenance knowledge
• Experienced OS/OW hauling skills preferred, but not required
• Load securement knowledge
• TWIC (Trans Worker ID Credentials) preferred
We take pride in our work and have great respect for skilled truckers.