Compensation is $20+ per hour and is primarily based on experience but would be highly industry competitive. We offer employer paid medical insurance, paid vacation & holidays, and lunch is always on us.
Throw everything you think you know about how normal companies and employees work out the window. We don't follow those rules!
Are you looking for a career with a company that is:
• Appreciative of who you are as an individual and contributor?
• Where you can flourish to your potential and be rewarded?
• Can have fun and be proud of your work?
• Be a partner in its success?
If you answered yes to any and/or all of these, then you have that potential with us! You would be an essential link to our company's success.
We are a growing company in the business of providing communications in very big buildings, think high rises, for emergency responders (firefighters) and wireless users (your cell phone) that is generating a tremendous amount of opportunities! We are looking to immediately fill our roll for an experienced Warehouse Production Manager who is self-motivated, ready to jump in and take ownership of our warehouse and production.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of detail-oriented tasks all while having a positive attitude and professionalism.
• Do you always follow through on commitments?
• Can you be passionate about what you do and get excited about work?
• Can you work hard to get past challenges?
• Do you not settle for anything less than amazing?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking for more than just a paycheck, get ready for a rewarding partnership and apply today! Oh and there are some nifty details below, because you like them, we included some to the best of our ability.
You must be able to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis to maintain flow and replenishment of merchandise. The position requires lifting 60+ pounds, standing, kneeling, and sitting at a desk most of the day.
You would most likely want to start work at 7:00 AM regularly and would be free to have flexible time based on personal needs. Our headquarters is located in Clarkston WA and prefer someone to live fairly close.
Main job requirements:
• Own the main responsibility for delivering the materials our customers need when they need them.
Execute and oversee the packaging and ship materials; including but not limited to, boxing, taping, printing labels, etc.
Work in conjunction with the production team to create modules, cables and assemblies required for projects
• Order and receive materials (must be able to lift over 60lbs with no restraints)
• Manage warehouse inventory for all projects
• Review building drawings, equipment reports and related documents to accurately layout project materials
• Correspond and interact with team and partners via email, phone and in person
• Handle all daily coordination with shipping and receiving partners/vendors
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
• Demonstrate inventory management skills and shipment background
• Accountability for completing successful projects by insuring accurate material delivery’s
Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
• Must be able to multi-task and trouble shoot in a high pressure short time frame
• Knowledge of standard construction practices and procedures
• Organizational and planning skills
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds without undo strain
• Ability to stand and/or kneel for extended periods of time
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Team member
• Attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel like you'd be a great candidate for our team, please email us your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers