For your Craigslist consideration today here's a big honkin' shop light for $10 cash FOB Pomeroy WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Big working shop light taken out of service recently, ready for it's next home.
• 110V hookup with standard 2-prong plug currently wired in.
• Can be reworked for 220v or even 3 phase, if that's how you roll.
• ~22" diameter and ~2' long
• Comes with a spare acrylic diffuser/lens, for those of us who are accident prone
• hangs on a hook; you can chain it,.wire it, rope it, or mount up an eye.
• Works, puts out lots of light once it warms up, I suspect it's a mercury sodium vapor bulb, fed by an appropriate ballast.
Pics show a couple of stickers with specs on it; have a look, see if this light will meet your needs!
I do wander over to the L/C area from time to time and could bring it along if that helps.
Thanks for looking!