compensation: Salary will be commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CHAS Health is looking for a Maintenance Worker to help maintain our locations in Lewiston, Clarkston and Moscow.
Maintains landscaping by cutting and edging grass, shoveling snow, weeding, pruning shrubs and trees annually, removing underbrush, litter and dead leaves, fertilizing lawns and plants, water and cultivating.
• Ensures parking areas, patios and walkways are clean and well-maintained.
• Ensures outside lighting is working properly, replacing light bulbs as necessary.
• Repairs and troubleshoots plumbing systems including all bathroom and lab auto fixture replacements.
• Repairs facilities, medical and dental equipment.
• Repairs electrical systems including rerouting wires, adding lights/outlets, high voltage ballast replacement; and operates and sets all lighting panels.
• Maintains HVAC, balance zoning/thermostats/dampers and other equipment.
• Completes remodeling projects including paint, sheetrock, and mud/tape, as needed.
• Orders, installs, designs and modifies cabinetry.
• Ensures facilities security by changing codes and key cores as necessary and maintains master key log.
• Available for after-hours repairs, painting, and electrical work.
• Reads and understands blueprints.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers