Buckley steel board fencing retains the decorative beauty of wood or vinyl while providing decades of use with minimal maintenance. Perfect for large ranches and equestrian centers!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Aesthetic appeal of wood fencing
- Decades of use
- Powder coating doesn't chip, peel or crack
- Thermal expansion allowance keeps posts straight in all temperatures
- No warping or sagging over time
- 3 or 4 rail options
- Built with safety of animals in mind
The steel is two-sided zinc galvanized and powder-coated with architectural grade powder coating in combination with a zinc phosphate conversion coating for superior paint adhesion and rust protection.
Contact us today to get an estimate of the superior horse fence on the market!
Cost per foot runs between $31 - 45 depending on length, gates, rail count, etc.